Yowza Navarre Elliptical
The Yowza Navarre elliptical is a well-built and affordable trainer by Yowza Fitness. Although the Navarre is one of Yowza’s less expensive models, it has high quality basics plus some fun extras.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get
- High quality – The Navarre discount elliptical is designed to endure years of high-intensity workouts. It has strong basics such as a welded steel frame, a quiet rear drive, and a maintenance-free electromagnetic braking system.
- Long stride –Yowza’s Navarre elliptical has a fixed 20” stride. Its pivoting footpads permit a healthy range of motion in the ankles, and the pedals’ cushioned rubber buffers help this machine provide maximum comfort with a low-impact workout.
- Good capacity – This welded steel trainer weighs 170 pounds and has a maximum user capacity of 331 pounds.
- Programs – The Navarre cross trainer has 10 pre-set workouts and 16 resistance levels. It can store up to nine user profiles.
- Heart rate monitor – A wireless heart rate monitor is included with the unit.
- Great warranty – Yowza Navarre customers can buy with confidence. In addition to offering a 60-day money-back guarantee, Yowza Fitness provides a lifetime warranty on the frame and brake, five years on other parts and electronics, and two years of labor.
Overall Rating for the Yowza Elliptical Navarre
The Yowza Navarre Elliptical is an excellent machine for the price. Its electromagnetic design requires no lubrication or other maintenance, and the user warranty is above-average. In addition to being a comfortable, well-built trainer, the Navarre helps users extend the length of their workouts with an iPod dock and high fidelity speaker system.
Although this machine is a good buy, customers who can spend a bit more might consider its upgrade, the Yowza Sanibel. The Sanibel has a unique core-rotational design that trains the whole body, not just the arms and legs.