Yowza ellipticals are designed and manufactured by Yowza Fitness, an environmentally-conscious company that operates in Fort Lauderdale and Taiwan. Yowza elliptical trainers are priced for the budget to middle market.
How are Yowza elliptical trainers different? First, even their lower-priced models feature high quality components and useful extras such as heart rate monitors and iPod docks. Plus, unlike traditional ellipticals, Yowza’s Captiva and Sanibel models are specially designed to target the abdominal muscles in addition to toning the upper and lower body.
Brand Features of Yowza Ellipticals
Some features of Yowza elliptical machines include:
- High quality – These are well-made machines that feature efficient rear drives, pivoting pedals, and durable electromagnetic braking systems.
- Various strides – The Yowza line offers an ideal stride for virtually any user. The Largo and Navarre have 18” and 20” strides, respectively. The higher-end models boast the most adjustable strides we’ve seen: the Captiva can be extended from 18” to 32”. Strides can be adjusted in the middle of workouts, letting users specially target different muscle groups.
- High capacity – Yowzas are sturdy machines with high weight capacities. The machines weigh 120-229 pounds each, and their maximum user weights range from 331 to 400 pounds.
- Programs – Yowza cross trainers are sold with ten to twelve pre-set workouts and 16 resistance levels.
- Extras – In addition to providing the essentials of a great elliptical, Yowza includes grip pulse and wireless heart rate monitors, iPod docks and speakers, and adjustable fans.
- Great warranty – Yowza customers can buy with confidence. In addition to offering a 60-day money-back guarantee, Yowza Fitness provides a lifetime warranty on the frame and brake, three to five years on other parts and electronics, and one or two years of labor. Customers can purchase additional service plans.
Overall Rating for Yowza Ellipticals
The entire line of Yowza Fitness ellipticals is well-engineered and built of high-quality parts. Their lower-priced Largo and Navarre models are quiet, comfortable, and high-quality. Their pricier Captiva and Sanibel models make it easy to get high-intensity workouts; users can exercise the upper body, lower body, and abdominals at once. Yowza fitness equipment is sold with above-average warranties and can be expected to provide years of trouble-free use.