Vision X1500 Compact Elliptical
Wisconsin-based Vision Fitness has won dozens of consumer awards for its fitness equipment. The company’s residential and commercial ellipticals are designed for a wide variety of budgets. The X1500, a compact elliptical, is among their mid-priced models. This model is available with Simple, Deluxe, and Premier console options.
Elliptical Hits: Nice Features of Vision X1500 Elliptical Trainers
- Compact size – This machine takes up just 57″ x 26″ of floor space.
- Ergonomic stride – Vision’s patented PerfectStride™ motion is behind many of this brand’s “best buy” awards. The Vision X1500 has an 18” stride that is just right for shorter adults.
- Comfortable pedals – Pedals on Vision trainers rotate with natural body movement. They have somewhat narrow pedal spacing (3”) to reduce stress on the hips.
- Heavy flywheels – With a 21-pound flywheel, this unit has an above-average drive for a compact trainer. It can provide a smooth ride even at the higher resistance levels.
- Durable frame – While some brands use cheap plastic frames, Vision features steel frames on the compact X1500 and even on its folding ellipticals.
- Programming – With three console options, users get 16 to18 programs to combine with 20 resistance levels. The Simple console is aptly named, but the Deluxe and Premier consoles have blue backlit LCD screens. With the Premier Vision console, three workout programs can be used interactively with a wireless heart rate monitor.
- OK warranty – This elliptical’s warranty includes a lifetime guarantee on the frame and brake, two years on parts, and a year of labor.
Overall Rating for Vision Elliptical Trainers
Look to the Vision X1500 for a quiet, well-running elliptical that lets you tone your body with less stress than other cross trainers. The model’s three console options – simple, deluxe, and premier – help customers get just the right amount of machine and programming for their money.
Want a longer stride? Vision’s folding ellipticals have 19.75” strides, and the brand’s full-sized ellipticals have strides of 20” or more.