Vision Suspension S7200 HRT Elliptical
Vision Suspension 7200HRT elliptical scores well for its combination of versatility, smooth motion, and consumer protection. It’s bound to be a popular addition to any household or light commercial fitness room.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the Suspension 7200HRT Elliptical Trainer
- Ergonomic stride – The Vision 7200HRT has a patented stride motion that incorporates narrow pedal spacing, optimized foot positioning, stride length adjustments, and incline options.
- Incline – The ramp inclines 13%-39% for serious incline training.
- Comfortable pedals – Pedals on Vision cross trainers are cushioned and rotate with natural body movement to promote comfort.
- Heavy flywheel – With a 24-pound flywheel, this machine can provide a smooth ride even at the higher resistance levels.
- Durable frame – The Suspension 7200HRT’s 295-pound frame is made of heavy gauge welded steel. It has a 350-pound user weight capacity.
- Programming – Users get sprint programs, interval training, fat burn, glute burn, a summit hike, seven goal programs, an easy start mode, and four user-defined programs. Additionally, four programs can be used interactively with the heart rate monitor. There are 24 program levels.
- Good warranty – This elliptical is sold with residential and commercial warranties. Residential customers get a lifetime guarantee on the frame and brake, five years on parts, and a year of labor.
Overall Rating for Vision Suspension 7200HRT Elliptical Trainers
The Vision Suspension 7200HRT is a smooth-running cross trainer with a good warranty. It offers enough resistance and an incline to suit people at different training levels, and its adjustable stride makes it just the right size for almost any adult. A slight drawback is its lack of entertainment, but that’s easily remedied by bringing an MP3 player along or parking this quiet machine in front of a TV or radio. Overall, the Suspension 7200HRT is a highly recommended cross trainer.