The X70 Elliptical is the simpler of two very durable commercial elliptical trainers from Vision Fitness. Compared with the S70 Suspension Elliptical, the X70 has a shorter stride and lacks an incline – yet it’s still a high-quality workout machine that comfortably fits the majority of adults. This unit has an MSRP of $3299 but has been found online for $2999.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the X70 Elliptical Trainer
- Ergonomic stride – The Vision Fitness X70 features a patented PerfectStride™ motion that incorporates narrow pedal spacing, optimized foot positioning, and a healthy 19.75” stride.
- Programming – Users get the following workouts: SPRINT 8, Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Watts, HRT Cardio, HRT Weight Loss, HRT Interval, HRT Hill, 3 Trail Programs, and 5 Custom Programs. There are 20 resistance levels.
- Heart rate monitors – Wireless and grip heart rate monitors are included and can be used to automatically adjust the intensity of workouts.
- Comfortable pedals – Pedals on Vision cross trainers are cushioned and rotate with natural body movement to promote comfort.
- Durable frame – The X70 Suspension’s 287-pound frame is made of heavy gauge welded steel. It has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
- Great warranty – As a commercial elliptical trainer, this unit is designed to be used for up to six hours per day. Customers are entitled to lifetime protection on the frame, five years on all parts and electronics, and two years of labor.
- Green power – This elliptical machine is powered entirely by the user, so it won’t add to electricity bills.
Overall Rating for Vision X70 Elliptical Trainers
The Vision X70 Suspension is a smooth-running, well-priced option for just about any home or commercial workout room. It’s sized to fit most adults and includes a wide variety of programming to help keep exercise interesting. Vision Fitness’s commercial warranty is especially generous; with five years of parts coverage and no labor costs for two years, the X70 is a good value.