The Tunturi C65 is a high quality elliptical for residential or commercial use. Along with the other Tunturis, it has a heavy flywheel for fluid motion. Other highlights of this model include 8 language options, 20 user registers, a 19” stride, and extensive program variety.
Elliptical Hits of the Tunturi C65 Cross Trainer
- Great resistance – This machine has a massive 84-pound flywheel to provide smooth resistance.
- Long stride – The 19” stride is one of the longest available on Tunturi cross trainers.
- Attractive display – Workout data are displayed on a full color 5.7” LED screen.
- Extensive programming – There are ten preset programs, a fitness test, heart rate controlled programs, and spaces to store 100 user-designed routines.
- Heart rate sensor – A contact heart rate sensor helps users train for the maximum cardiovascular benefit.
- Excellent warranty – Tunturi provides a lifetime warranty on their elliptical machines’ brake systems. The parts and electronics warranties on the C65 can be extended by one year for free when customers register their Tunturi ellipticals with the manufacturer.
Overall Rating for the Tunturi C65 Elliptical
This is a high quality machine that’s backed with a strong warranty. It provides plenty of workout options, but it lacks an adjustable stride or power ramp – features that let people target problem areas more specifically. Overall though, the Tunturi C65 provides efficient and entertaining workouts. For an upgrade with a sound system, see the Tunturi C80.