Tunturi C60 Elliptical
The Tunturi C60 falls in the middle of the Tunturi elliptical lineup. Its weighs about 30 pounds more than its predecessors, so it’s sturdier but less portable. The C60 is available with either a 16” or a 19” stride. Some perks on both models include a motivational audio trainer, an MP3 port, and graphic simulation of the outdoors.
Elliptical Hits of the Tunturi C60 Cross Trainer
- Good strides – The C60 is available with a 16” stride or a 19” stride.
- Console – The C60 has a 5.7” full-color screen. It provides useful data readouts and can store information for 20 users.
- Fun programs – This machine offers plenty of variety with traditional programs plus unique workouts that use Tunturi’s Graphic Outdoor Simulation. Including user-designed programs, there are 121 programs overall.
- Heart rate sensor – A wireless heart rate sensor helps users train for the maximum cardiovascular benefit. It’s especially useful when used in conjunction with the built-in heart rate training programs.
- Great warranty – Tunturi provides a lifetime warranty on their elliptical machines’ brake systems. For residential use, the C60 is also sold with a 20-year frame warranty and 3-year warranties on parts and electronics. The parts and electronics warranties can be extended by one year for free when customers register their Tunturi ellipticals with the manufacturer.
Overall Rating for the Tunturi C60 Elliptical
The C60 elliptical is a good improvement over Tunturi’s earlier models. Its console is attractive, its numerous programs and virtual trainer are entertaining and highly beneficial, and its warranty package is above average. Tunturi C60 ellipticals offer excellent value and are definitely worth considering.