Tunturi C45 Elliptical
The Tunturi C45 elliptical is essentially the C40 but with a 19” stride and T-Ride programs, which simulate outdoor training.
The Tunturi C40 and C45 are noticeable upgrades from the C30 and C35. They cost just a bit more, but they’re more durable and have better features. Some perks of the C45 elliptical include a motivational audio trainer, an MP3 port, and graphic simulation of the outdoors.
Elliptical Hits of the Tunturi C45 Cross Trainer
- Good stride – The 19” stride is good for most adults of average to taller heights.
- Console – The C45 has a 5-color, 6.5” screen. It provides useful data readouts and can store information for 5 users.
- Movable arms – The arm handles move to support upper-body exercise.
- Fun programs – This machine offers plenty of workout variety with storage space for 31 programs, some of which are designed by the user, and some of which are the unique T-Ride programs. The T45’s unique T-Ride programs simulate outdoor training in the Scandinavian countryside. Users can virtually ride through gentle terrain or simulate climbing to the top of a steep hill and speeding to the bottom.
- Heart rate sensor – A contact heart rate sensor helps users train for the maximum cardiovascular benefit.
- Good warranties – Tunturi’s 15 year frame warranty and 3 year parts warranty exceed those of other discount elliptical manufacturers.
Overall Rating for the Tunturi C45 Elliptical
The Tunturi C45 is a good improvement over earlier models. Its console is attractive, its T-Ride programs are entertaining, and its warranty is better than that of other budget ellipticals. If the stride fits your needs, then this elliptical might be a good contender.