Tunturi C40 Elliptical
The Tunturi C40 elliptical is markedly different from the C30 and C35. It costs just a bit more, but it’s more durable and has better features. Some perks include a motivational audio trainer, an MP3 port, and graphic simulation of the outdoors.
Elliptical Hits of the Tunturi C40 Cross Trainer
- Console – The C40 has a 5-color, 6.5” screen. It provides useful data readouts and can store information for 5 users.
- Movable arms – The arm handles move to support upper-body exercise.
- Programs – This machine offers plenty of workout variety with storage space for 31 programs, some of which are designed by the user.
- Heart rate sensor – A contact heart rate sensor helps users train for the maximum cardiovascular benefit.
- Good warranty – Tunturi’s warranty exceeds that of other discount elliptical manufacturers, and a customer can extend the warranty for free by registering the elliptical online.
Elliptical Misses of the Tunturi C40
- Short stride – The 16” stride is good for shorter users, but taller users would experience more of a step than a glide. Some households would be better off with adjustable stride ellipticals.
Overall Rating for the Tunturi C40 Elliptical
The Tunturi C40 is a good improvement over earlier models. The console is attractive, the programs are engaging, and the warranty is better than that of other budget ellipticals. Its short fixed stride keeps it from earning an average rating.