Tunturi C35 Elliptical
The Tunturi C35 discount elliptical is a slight upgrade to the C30. Compared to the C30, the C35 has a longer stride and a more useful console.
Elliptical Hits of the Tunturi C35 Cross Trainer
- Long stride – The 19” stride is ideal for a majority of adults. The C35’s adjustable foot pedals also promote a comfortable workout.
- Movable arms – The arm handles move to support upper-body exercise.
- Programs – This machine offers plenty of workout variety with storage space for 23 programs, some of which are designed by the user.
- Heart rate sensor – A contact heart rate sensor helps users train for the maximum cardiovascular benefit.
- Health information – Heart rate programs, a BMI calculator, and a fat meter are built into the machine.
- Good warranty – Tunturi ellipticals have an above-average warranty for their price range: 15 years on the frame and 3 years on the other parts and electronics.
Elliptical Misses of the Tunturi C35
- Service reviews – Customer reviews suggest that replacement parts take too long to arrive from overseas.
Overall Rating for the Tunturi C35 Elliptical
The Tunturi C35 is a clear improvement over the C30: it has a longer stride and its console provides data about the workout, not the room temperature. In Tunturi’s words though, it’s the C40 that marks the difference between trainers for “competence” and those for “performance.”