TKO 9GE Commercial Elliptical
The Commercial 9GE delivers almost gym-quality workouts to home users. One highlight is its adjustable 18.5”-22” stride. This machine sells for about $2100 online.
Elliptical Hits: Nice Features of the TKO 9GE Commercial Elliptical
- Oversized pedals – The roomy pedals are intended to provide foot comfort over long workouts. With the extra room, there is space to reposition the feet if they become fatigued.
- Adjustable console – The attractive LCD console can be tilted to suit users of different heights.
- Green energy – This elliptical machine is powered entirely by the user. It won’t add to electricity bills and it can be used in just about any room regardless of power outlets.
- Varied programming – Twenty-two workout modes are included. With its 32 resistance levels, the TKO offers double the workout routines of some other cross trainers.
- Adjustable stride – The 18.5”-22” stride lets a wide range of people exercise with a full range of motion and target various muscle groups.
- Full body workout – Adjustable upper-body workout arms tone the arms, shoulders, back, and torso during elliptical workouts. An integrated fan helps keep exercisers cool.
Elliptical Miss: Where TKO Disappoints
- Short warranty – Customers can return the product within 30 days, but a two-year or four-year warranty is sold separately for a few hundred dollars.
Overall Rating for the TKO 9GE Commercial Elliptical Trainer
This is an attractive and ergonomically-designed fitness machine that’s ideal for a wide variety of users, regardless of their size or fitness level. Its main drawback is its short warranty: for $2100 or so, customers should be given more than a year of protection. The two-year and four-year warranty plans cost $339 and $439, respectively.
SportsArt and Smooth Fitness might offer better values for about the same price as the TKO 9GE Elliptical.