Sunny Health & Fitness Air Walk Trainer (SF-E902)
Priced at about $100, the Sunny Air Walk Trainer could be a nice little addition to a more robust cardiovascular training program. It’s lightweight, easy to use, and folds away for storage.
The Air Walk elliptical gets mixed reviews. Customers agree that the machine is squeaky, but most would still recommend this unit to a friend. Buyers who would not recommend this product report that theirs arrived with faulty parts or broke down after little use.
Elliptical Hits: Best Features of the Sunny Air Walk Elliptical Trainer
- Full body workout – The handlebars move to help exercisers tone the whole body with minimal impact on joints.
- Compact size – With a small 28” x 16.5” footprint, the Sunny Magnetic Air Walk Trainer is ideal for small home workout areas. It weighs just 37 pounds and can easily be moved.
- Data readout – Feedback is provided in the following categories: time, count, total distance, and calories. However, customers frequently report that the timer doesn’t work. Calories burned are approximate and do not take user weight into account.
- Abdominal support – An abdominal support pad lets people lean into support as they move their arms and legs.
Elliptical Misses: Drawbacks of the Sunny Air Walk
- Squeaky – Even the most satisfied customers acknowledge that this is a very squeaky machine.
- One resistance level – This Sunny elliptical is powered by the user and does not have adjustable resistance.
- Lack of programming – This budget elliptical does not include programming.
- Lower capacity – This product is marked with a 220 pound user weight capacity.
Overall Rating for the Sunny Fitness Air Walk Trainer Elliptical
The Air Walk Trainer provides a fair amount of fun and value. It’s not bad for what it is: a simple glider made of cheaper parts. It doesn’t even begin to compete with “real” home ellipticals, but it could be worth its $100 price tag.
For an inexpensive full-size elliptical with variable resistance, heart rate monitoring, and eight built-in programs, see the Schwinn 430.