STEX 8020e Elliptical
The STEX 8020e is a premium cross trainer for residential use. It features a patented BioStride footpath, 13 workout programs, and reversible motion. An LCD TV monitor is optional.
For the best price on this STEX elliptical, be sure to shop around. The website EliteFitness.com guarantees the lowest price on luxury ellipticals and will refund the difference plus 5% if customers find a better deal. FitnessEquipmentAndMore.com also carries the STEX 8020 elliptical and is worth checking out for price comparisons.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get with the STEX 8020e
- High quality components – This elliptical requires very little maintenance. Its frame is cast from heavy steel, its drive is electromagnetic, and all components are protected for at least three years from the date of purchase.
- Ergonomic stride – STEX supports very low-impact cardiovascular workouts with a Bio-Stride design that can be automatically adjusted to target calves, quads, and glutes. Additionally, people can use the machine in reverse motion to target hamstrings and other muscle groups.
- Heart rate reader – This machine includes a heart rate control program and is compatible with wireless monitors. A grip heart rate monitor is included.
- Program variety – The 13 program options include four interactive heart rate control workouts and six preset programs. A body fat calculator is also included.
- Choice of consoles – An LCD TV console can be added to the STEX 8020e. However, the default console is also attractive and easy to use. It has buttons that conveniently adjust speed and resistance, and users get five windows that display exercise data.
- No electricity required – With its self-generating power system, the cordless 8020e elliptical won’t run up electricity bills.
- Great warranty – This commercial STEX elliptical is protected with a lifetime warranty on the frame and alternator, a 3-year components warranty, and a year of labor.
Elliptical Misses: Why to Think Twice
- Shorter stride – While this luxury elliptical offers low-impact workouts, its maximum 18” stride is especially suited to smaller exercisers. Taller people might find themselves making more of a stairclimbing motion than an elliptical motion.
Overall Rating for the STEX 8020E Elliptical
This STEX 8020e cross trainer combines high quality parts with optional TV entertainment. Since its smooth stride is on the shorter end, this machine is best for people about 5’4” and under. However, it does have a high weight capacity of 450 pounds. Choose the STEX 8020e for a smooth ride, good program variety, and the confidence of a 3-year warranty on all components.