Stamina InMotion E1000
Stamina’s In Motion E1000 is a clever little machine that can be used at work. Simply set it under your desk and pedal away! You won’t get an exhausting cardio workout, but you’ll burn calories in a very convenient way. The machine provides readouts of total strides taken and other exercise data.
Elliptical Hits: Best Features of the Stamina E1000
- Low price –This little gadget can be yours for less than $200.
- Convenience – The E1000 weighs just 24 pounds. It doesn’t require external power, so it can be used just about anywhere. It measures just 24”L x 20”W x 12”H.
- Sturdy frame – This machine is made of metal, not plastic, and will most likely outlive its 1-year warranty.
- Limited exercise – Obviously, this machine is not designed to give a full body workout, or even a full lower-body workout.
- Short warranty – Stamina machines have 1-year frame warranties and 90-day parts warranties.
Overall Rating for Stamina E1000 Ellipticals
The Stamina InMotion E1000 is nice for what it is: a very portable stepping machine. It doesn’t support a full body workout, nor a true elliptical motion, but it’s handy to have around for rainy days or for when you just can’t leave the office. This isn’t a substitute for a full-sized elliptical machine, but it’s a nice add-on to your home gym or fitness club membership.