Stamina Dual Action Elliptical
The Dual Action Elliptical is a very inexpensive cross trainer. Designed for small home workout areas, it’s just 40.5” long and has a relatively light user weight capacity (250 pounds). It’s named the “Dual Action” Elliptical because its handlebars can be moved or kept stationary.
Elliptical Hits: Best Features of the Stamina Dual Action Elliptical Stepper
- Full-body option – The handlebars can be kept in place or unlocked to support a full-body workout.
- Magnetic resistance – Magnetic resistance is an improvement over the brand’s Air Resistance models, which are noisier and not as smooth.
- Simple readouts – The console displays time, speed, distance, and calories.
Elliptical Misses: Why to Look Elsewhere
- No built-in programs – Most home elliptical trainers include preset programs to help guide training and track progress.
- Cheap components – Customers report that this product wobbles, squeaks, and wears out quickly.
- Very short home warranty – These Stamina machines have limited 1-year frame warranties and 90-day parts warranties.
Overall Rating for the Stamina Dual Action Elliptical
Stamina’s Dual Action Elliptical is an inexpensive elliptical trainer advertised
on infomercials. It’s made of lower-quality components, only has a 90-day warranty on parts, and isn’t known for its durability. Considering its lack of programming and substandard ergonomics, there’s not much reason to invest in this machine.