Stamina CT 2.0 Air Resistance Cross Trainer
Stamina’s Air Resistance Crosstrainer is a very low-cost elliptical. If you’re attracted by its price, think again! This machine isn’t sturdy enough for anyone over 150 pounds, and it’s poorly made overall.
Elliptical Hit: Best Feature of the Stamina Air Resistance Crosstrainer
- Low price –This lightweight gadget can be yours for less than $300.
Elliptical Misses: How the Stamina Air Resistance Could Be Improved
- Stability – This trainer weighs only 64 pounds and needs some heft. It wobbles when tried out by most adults.
- Overall quality – Customers complain that the machine squeaks and that its pedals fall off.
- Resistance – The Air Resistance Crosstrainer only has 8 resistance levels. Most elliptical machines offer at least double the resistance.
- Short stride – The 13” stride is too short for most users, including those of average height.
- Short warranty – Stamina machines have 1-year frame warranties and 90-day parts warranties.
Overall Rating for the Stamina Air Resistance Crosstrainer
The Stamina Air Resistance Crosstrainer is not recommended for anyone. It is infamous for breaking down, and people find it difficult to obtain replacement parts. It also lacks any redeeming qualities such as entertainment or a smooth ride. Much better budget ellipticals are offered by NordicTrack, Smooth, Schwinn, and several other brands.