ST Fitness 8810 Total Body Trainer
The 8810 is one of the more advanced Total Body Trainers from ST Fitness. It features a quiet glide, an attractive multi-color screen, and a 19.5” stride. However, it’s low on programs and lacks other special features.
Elliptical Hits of the 8810 Total Body Trainer
- Good stride – The 19.5” stride is just right for many average-height and tall adults.
- Heavy drive – ST Fitness ellipticals have above-average drives for their price range.
- Extras – The unit includes a water bottle holder and transport wheels.
- Great warranty – The warranty for US residential customers is 50 years on the frame, 10 years on mechanical and electronic parts, and a year of labor.
Elliptical Misses of the 8810 TBT
- Programs – The 8810 has only six programs. There are 20 levels of intensity.
- Wide pedal spacing – These machines have 4.5” pedal spacing. Ellipticals with narrower spacing offer better ergonomics.
- Heart rate system – Pulse is taken through a contact heart rate sensor. For this price, it seems that a wireless monitor should be included.
Overall Rating for the ST Fitness 8810 Elliptical
This machine has an outstanding warranty, but it scores just average on ergonomics. Overall, it just doesn’t seem worth the price. For a better combination of ergonomics, price, and extra features, check out ellipticals by Smooth Fitness.