ST Fitness 8320 Recumbent Elliptical
The Stridewell 8320 is a light commercial recumbent elliptical by ST Fitness. It’s designed to let people sit while exercising their arms and legs, thus offering an even lower-impact workout than regular elliptical machines. Recumbent ellipticals may be recommended for people who have back trouble or joint pain.
Compared to the Stridewell 8310, the 8320 has a self-contained power source, wireless heart rate monitoring, a headrest, and a reclining back pad for extra comfort. It also has a few more intensity levels and a bit more heft.
Elliptical Hits of the 8320 Recumbent Cross Trainer
- Sturdy frame – ST Fitness 8320 weighs 348 pounds and can support a user weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Heart rate system – A telemetric heart rate system is included.
- Multiple strides and arm motions – Users can choose from 17 seat adjustments and 5 arm adjustments.
- Heavy drive – ST Fitness ellipticals have above-average flywheels for their price range.
- Great warranty – The warranty for US and Canadian residential customers is 50 years on the frame, 3 years on mechanical and electronic parts, and a year of labor.
Elliptical Misses of the 8320 TBT
- Short stride – Users are limited to a 12” stride.
- Programs – The 8320 has only six programs, including three heart rate programs. There are 20 levels of intensity.
Overall Rating for the ST Fitness 8320 Elliptical
The Stridewell 8320 by ST Fitness provides an extraordinarily comfortable workout. It’s low on programs, but it has a strong drive and can be expected to last a lifetime. Potential customers can compare the 8320 recumbent elliptical can be compared with the Stridewell 8310 and the Octane XR6.