US-based Sole Fitness is known for producing durable and ergonomic fitness equipment. Their most basic elliptical trainer, the Sole E25, is a mid-priced unit that many reviewers rate a best buy.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get
- Great warranty – Sole shows confidence in the E25 elliptical by including a lifetime warranty on the frame and three years for other parts and labor.
- Programs – The E25 has just six built-in programs, but users have endless workout options with iFit personal training.
- Ergonomics – Some special ergonomic features on the E25 include uniquely tilted pedals, molded hand grips, and extra smooth dual-wheel rollers.
- Tilted pedals – The angled pedals on Sole elliptical trainers are designed to protect the ankles and knees from strain. The 2-degree tilt is unique to Sole ellipticals.
- Long stride – Sole’s E series features ellipticals with 20” strides. (The E95 can also be adjusted for shorter users.)
- Incline – The elliptical’s entire workout surface can be tilted from 15 to 30 degrees to help users exercise different muscle groups and burn calories even more efficiently.
- Heavy flywheel – This machine’s heavy flywheel helps ensure a smooth elliptical motion and effective resistance.
- High weight capacity – The sturdy E25 weighs 180 pounds and has a 325-pound capacity.
- Extras – In addition to providing great workout basics, Sole includes an MP3 hookup and built-in speakers.
Overall Rating for the Sole E25 Elliptical Trainer
Sole’s E25 elliptical is an excellent machine for beginners and serious athletes alike. It offers a healthy stride, an incline, and high quality parts that can be expected to endure. This machine is highly recommended for its combination of ergonomic basics and enjoyable extras like iFit technology and an MP3 player.