The Sole E35 is a mid-priced trainer that many fitness professionals rate a best buy. Although it’s one of Sole’s more basic models, it offers great essentials plus extras such as an adjustable ramp, built-in speakers, and a workout fan.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get with the Sole E35 Elliptical
- Great warranty – Sole Fitness shows confidence in the E35 by including a lifetime warranty on the frame and two years for other parts and in-home labor.
- Ergonomics – Some special ergonomic features on this model include uniquely tilted pedals, molded hand grips, and extra smooth dual-wheel rollers.
- Tilted pedals – The angled pedals on Sole elliptical trainers are designed to protect the ankles and knees from strain. The 2-degree tilt is unique to Sole products.
- Incline – The entire workout surface can be tilted from 15 to 40 degrees to help users exercise different muscle groups and burn calories even more efficiently.
- Extras – In addition to providing great workout basics, the Sole E35 includes an MP3 hookup and built-in speakers.
- Heavy flywheel – This machine’s 25-pound flywheel helps ensure a smooth elliptical motion and effective resistance.
- Long stride – The entire E series (E35-E95) features 20” strides.
- High weight capacity – The sturdy E35 has a 300-pound user capacity.
- Programs – The E35 has eight built-in programs and 20 resistance levels. This is sufficient for most users, but some exercisers would prefer the E25. The E25 has fewer built-in programs but is equipped with iFit personal training technology.
Overall Rating for the Sole E35 Elliptical
Sole’s E35 elliptical is a high quality machine for beginners and serious athletes alike. It offers a healthy stride, a steep incline, and high quality parts that can be expected to endure. However, the E25 (Sole’s entry-level elliptical) might provide a better value. Its console is wired for iFit personal training programs.