Sole Fitness, a manufacturer in Salt Lake City, is known for producing high-quality fitness equipment. Their durable, attractive machines are produced for better hotel chains and the upscale home market. Sole’s six elliptical models include the E20, E25, E35, E55, E95, and E98.
Brand Features of Sole Ellipticals
- Great warranty – Sole shows confidence in its ellipticals by including a lifetime warranty on frames, up to five years for other parts, and two years of in-home labor.
- Ergonomics – Sole trainers are designed for user comfort. Some special ergonomic features include uniquely tilted pedals and extra-smooth rollers.
- Tilted pedals – The pedals on Sole elliptical trainers were developed with a physical therapist. Their slight tilt helps protect the ankles and knees from strain.
- Heavy flywheels – Heavy flywheels promote fluid motion and let users try additional resistance levels. The Sole brand features some of the heaviest flywheels in the ellipticals industry.
- Long stride – The entire E series (E25-E95) features 20” strides. The E95’s stride can be adjusted for shorter users too.
- High weight capacity – Sole ellipticals offer almost twice the carrying capacity of those by other brands. The E95, Sole’s top model, has a 400-pound capacity.
Overall Rating for Sole Ellipticals
Sole customers are almost uniformly satisfied with their elliptical purchases. Whether you purchase the basic Sole E20 or the top-of-the-line Sole E98, you’ll enjoy the comfort and reliability of a commercial-quality machine.
|Sole E20 Elliptical||See Best Price|
|Sole E98 Elliptical||See Best Price|
|Sole E95 Elliptical||See Best Price|
|Sole E55 Elliptical||See Best Price|
|Sole E35 Elliptical||See Best Price|
|Sole E25 Elliptical||See Best Price|