Smooth Fitness EVO REV 400 Elliptical
The EVO REV 400 is a basic elliptical trainer by Smooth Fitness. Although it doesn’t have many bells and whistles, it’s a high-quality machine that offers better value than the competition. The heavy flywheel and ergonomic pedals make the EVO REV 400 feel like a health club fitness machine.
Elliptical Hits of the EVO REV 400
- Pleasing pedals – Smooth pedals have orthopedic cushioning, and they also pivot to permit the user’s natural range of motion. These factors help make Smooth known for great ergodynamics.
- Sturdy frame – The steel-framed EVO REV 400 weighs 175 pounds and has a 300-pound user capacity.
- Good stride – The 18” stride is just right for people of short to average height.
- Heavy drive – Smooth Fitness ellipticals have above-average flywheels for their price range.
- Heart rate sensors – The EVO REV 400 includes heart rate sensors in the handlebars.
- Programs – Nine programs provide a good amount of variety. There are 16 levels of intensity.
- Great warranty – Customers get lifetime warranties on the frame and brake, a three-year warranty on other parts, and two years of labor.
Overall Rating for the Smooth Fitness EVO REV 400 Elliptical
This machine doesn’t offer any entertainment besides exercise, but it does that well. The Smooth EVO REV 400 provides a low-impact, smooth ride. The hassle-free machine can be counted on to provide years of cardio training. Compared to other ellipticals in its price range, the EVO REV 400 has a heavier drive and more impressive ergodynamics. The next step up would be the Smooth CE 3.6, which includes an iPod docking station.