Smooth Fitness CE 3.7 Elliptical
The Smooth CE 3.7 elliptical trainer includes Dynamic Motion. This award-winning technology enhances the exerciser’s range of motion to offer a more effective workout. The CE.7 elliptical also has adjustable 18”-21” pedals.
Elliptical Hits of the CE 3.7 Elliptical
- Agile dynamic motion Users can choose from three elliptical workout patterns in order to train different muscle groups.
- Sound system – The Smooth CE 3.7 has an iPod dock and built-in speakers.
- Ergonomic pedals – Pedals on this trainer have orthopedic cushioning. They also pivot to support muscle-building and reduce fatigue.
- Sturdy frame – The steel-framed CE 3.7 weighs 204 pounds and has a 325-pound user capacity.
- Good stride – The 18”-21 adjustable stride can suit just about anyone.
- Heavy drive – Smooth Fitness ellipticals have above-average flywheels for their price range.
- Heart rate sensors – The CE 3.7 includes a wireless heart rate sensor and chest belt. Heart rate information can be transferred to the console for automatic program adjustment.
- Programs – Ten programs provide a good amount of variety. There are 16 levels of intensity.
- Fan – A three-setting fan helps users keep cool.
- Great warranty – Customers get lifetime warranties on the frame and brake, a three-year warranty on other parts, and two years of labor.
- Manual operation – Some users will be bothered by the need to change the motion settings manually. For mid-workout adjustments, customers should consider the Smooth Agile series of ellipticals instead.
Overall Rating for the Smooth Fitness CE 3.7 Elliptical
The Smooth CE 3.7 combines iPod entertainment with extra-efficient low-impact exercise. The dynamic motion is an excellent idea that will hopefully catch on with other brands. Users who dislike manual adjustment requirements would prefer the more expensive Smooth Agile DMT ellipticals, but the CE 3.7 is a smooth, fun, and well-priced fitness machine.