Smooth elliptical trainers by Smooth Fitness are some of the most popular cross trainers in the world. These well-engineered machines offer excellent value, and Smooth Fitness confidently offers both a strong warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee. The company is headquartered in Pennsylvania and gets great customer service reviews.
Brand Features of Smooth Ellipticals
- Wide price range – Smooth trainers have MSRPs of roughly $1000 to $5000. In any class, they’re priced less than competitors with similar features.
- Great ergonomics – Smooth ellipticals live up to their name: they are known for their superior smooth, elliptical motion. Their strides range from 18” to 21”, and the CE 3.7 even has an adjustable stride. The pedals are self-pivoting for extra comfort.
- Adjustable motion – The Smooth Agile series features especially versatile cross trainers with 12 different patterns of motion. For instance, the Smooth DMT X2 offers a stride of up to 39”!
- Entertainment – Some Smooth elliptical trainers, like the CE 2.6, include iPod docks and speakers.
- Good warranties – Smooth cross trainers are sold with lifetime warranties on the frame and brake, three-year warranties on other parts, and two years of labor.
Overall Rating for Smooth Ellipticals
Smooth offers some of the best values in the elliptical industry. Unless you’re looking for a very low-budget model, there’s probably a Smooth elliptical for you. All Smooth Fitness cross trainers are known for their ultra-smooth feel, and the brand offers everything from the basic EVO REV 400 to ellipticals with extras like fans, iPod ports, and agility training.