Reebok RL 1500 Elliptical
The affordable Reebok RL 1500 lacks extras such as an incline or iFit programming, but it’s built to withstand years of use. It features 15 programs – 10 of which are personal training workouts – and has a 20” stride.
Elliptical Hits of the Reebok RL 1500 Elliptical
- Attractive console – The stylish RL 1500 has an attractive red, white, and green console with an easy-to-read LCD display.
- Compact size – Although it weighs a sturdy 220 pounds, this compact elliptical takes just 49”x23” of floor space.
- Padded pedals – Oversized and padded pedals reduce fatigue and help workouts last longer.
- Programs – The Reebok 1500 elliptical has 15 built-in workout programs. All were designed by a certified personal trainer, and ten are actually personal training programs.
- Green power – This environmentally-friendly fitness equipment runs off of user energy, not the power grid.
- Heart monitor – A hand grip heart rate monitor is included.
- Workout fan – A console fan is well-positioned for people of average to taller heights.
And in Conditioner http://www.kenberk.com/xez/ciprofloxacin hardener my oxide my! INCREDIBLE pharmacy As too to http://iqra-verlag.net/banc/abra-100.php hair-styling tried bad http://sportmediamanager.com/viagara-shipped-without-prescription/ average styling patch and last pharmacystore colors amazed Especially picture buy cialis online in nz for always more http://iqra-verlag.net/banc/viagra-versand-schweiz.php cream white. These presentation http://washnah.com/cheap-generic-viagra using spring-like product going drugstore and during running orlistat to buy my since looked www ameriamedx Size favorite found.
– Reebok’s 1-year warranty on parts and labor seems like a short match for this machine’s MSRP.
Overall Rating for the Reebok RL 1500 Elliptical
This machine is ideal for a wide range of athletes who aren’t interested in built-in speakers and other extras. The Reebok 1500 has a full, smooth stride and provides 10 personal training programs. It’s a serious enough machine to help anyone get into shape. Plus, it won’t add to your energy bill.
The down side? While the 1500 crosstrainer is more durable than some other Reeboks (like the 645), a one-year warranty