Quantum Q210C Stride Elliptical
The Quantum Stride Q-210C is a medical-quality, heavy-duty elliptical for commercial use. It’s very similar to the Quantum Stride Q-210M, which is
made for clinic use. It’s designed to accommodate a wide range of trainees, having features including 30 resistance levels, a low step-up height, secure handrails, and a high weight capacity. It’s also notable for its unique center-drive technology, which helps people remain balanced, and its long stride.
The Q-210C can be found online for as low as $2699. A lifetime warranty one the frame and parts is included.
Elliptical Hits of the Quantum Q-210C Stride Elliptical
- Full stride –Quantum ellipticals have generous 21” strides.
- Compact size – The Quantum 210C is among the smallest elliptical trainers available with a generous stride. The machine measures just 43.5”Lx32”W.
- High capacity – The Q-210C weighs 305 pounds and has a user capacity of 400 pounds.
- High quality – The Quantum Q-210C has high-end commercial features such as a steel frame and sealed ball bearings.
- Narrow pedal spacing – The small 1.75” spacing between pedals is ideal for protecting hip joints and knee joints.
- Workout variety – The Stride Q-210C has adequate programming for commercial use, though its six program modes could become too routine for more regular residential use. It features manual, random, hill, interval, 10K, and weight loss modes.
- Resistance variety –Thirty levels of resistance are available to accommodate a wide range of fitness levels.
- Self-generating power – Quantum cross trainers have self-generating power. They can conveniently be used far away from power outlets, and they won’t add to electricity bills.
- Heart monitors – Grip pulse and wireless heart rate monitors are included.
- Excellent warranty – This Quantum Fitness product is protected with a lifetime warranty on the frame, a lifetime warranty on parts warranty, and a year of labor.
Overall Rating for the Quantum Q-210C Elliptical
The Q-210C is a high-quality, heavy-duty fitness machine with an outstanding warranty. It was clearly engineered with the insights of Quantum Fitness’s physical therapy experience, and with its many tension levels and high capacity it can accommodate a wide range of patients. This machine is highly recommended for use in commercial settings.