Precor EFX 5.37 Elliptical
The EFX 5.37 is Precor’s top elliptical trainer for home use. It provides excellent workout options with an adjustable incline, variable stride, and convertible arms technology. A wireless heart rate monitor is included.
This machine is very similar to the Precor EFX 5.35. It has a few more programs than the 5.35, can store four user IDs instead of only two, and ships with a mat and water bottles featuring the brand logo.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get with the Precor EFX 5.37
- Sturdiness and durability – The EFX 5.37 is sold with a 10-year parts warranty. It doesn’t wobble – even with heavy users – and rarely needs repairs. It also has virtually silent operation.
- Long variable stride –The 21”-24.5” stride is exceptional for tall users. It lets them use a full range of motion and add diversity to their workouts by focusing on different muscle groups.
- Incline – The Precor EFX 5.37 can be adjusted to inclines between 15 and 40 degrees.
- Moderate number of programs – This cross trainer has 14 pre-set programs and 20 resistance levels. Data can be saved for four user IDs.
- Excellent warranty – Buyers are protected with a lifetime warranty on the frame, a 10-year parts warranty, and a year-long labor warranty.
Elliptical Misses: Drawbacks of the Precor EFX 5.37
- Size – This elliptical isn’t suitable for small workout spaces. The EFX 5.37 is 84” long and 31” wide.
- Price — This Precor cross trainer has a high MSRP. You might consider looking for online discounts or choosing a refurbished machine, such as the reliable Precor EFX 546, instead.
Overall Rating for the Precor EFX 5.37 Elliptical
Tall exercisers can get fantastic cardio workouts with Precor’s EFX 5.35 and 5.37. Both machines are expensive when compared with other ellipticals, but their quality can’t be disputed.
The 5.37 has a slightly higher MSRP than the 5.35 but only includes minor upgrades. It might not be worth the extra expense. An option that’s cheaper than both these models is the refurbished Precor EFX 546.