Precor EFX 5.35 Elliptical
The Precor EFX 5.35 is an elite elliptical trainer. In fact, it’s so high-quality that it often shows up in commercial gyms. Like the 5.31 and 5.33, it’s best for tall users; this machine features a 21”-24.5” adjustable stride. It also has a steep adjustable incline, convertible arms, and heart rate telemetry. Like all Precor’s, its special low-impact technology encourages people to exercise for longer than they might with another cross trainer.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get with the Precor EFX 5.35
- Sturdiness and durability – Customers are consistently pleased with the durability of Precor machines. The EFX 5.35 is sold with a 10-year parts warranty and rarely needs repairs. It has a very high user weight capacity, operates quietly, and doesn’t wobble.
- Long variable stride – The 21”-24.5” is exceptionally good for tall users. It lets them use a full range of motion and add diversity to their workouts by focusing on different muscle groups.
- Incline – The Precor EFX 5.35 can be adjusted to inclines between 15 and 40 degrees.
- Moderate number of programs – This cross trainer has 10 pre-set programs and 20 resistance levels. Data can be saved for two user IDs.
- Excellent warranty – Buyers are protected with a lifetime warranty on the frame, a 10-year parts warranty, and a year-long labor warranty.
Elliptical Misses: Drawbacks of the Precor EFX 5.35
- Size – Precor ellipticals have large footprints and aren’t suitable for small workout spaces. The EFX 5.35 is 84” long and 31” wide.
- Price — This Precor cross trainer has a high MSRP. You might consider looking for online discounts or choosing a refurbished machine, such as the reliable Precor EFX 546, instead.
Overall Rating for the Precor EFX 5.35 Elliptical
Tall exercisers can get a fantastic cardio workout with Precor’s EFX 5.35. Like all machines by this brand, it has a durable steel frame and great ergonomics. The 5.35 stands out for its long variable stride and incline, which together provide an excellent lower-body workout. Users also get good cross training with the movable arm bars.
If this Precor fits your budget, it’s a recommended purchase. Otherwise, you might consider a less pricy refurbished Precor, the EFX 546.