Octane Q37 Elliptical
Octane elliptical machines are preferred by customers who are already in good shape. The Octane Q37, a hefty upper-end cross trainer, is designed to give the upper body an especially rigorous workout.
Elliptical Hits: Features of the Octane Q37
- Intense workouts – Octane ellipticals provide above-average workouts as a result of special engineering in the handlebars. By increasing handlebar resistance, people can exercise their abdominal muscles, arms, and legs simultaneously.
- Great ergonomics – The pedals are spaced just 1.8” apart. Narrow pedal spacing promotes good movement in the knees and hips.
- Programs – The Q37 has 16 programs and 20 levels of resistance.
- Pulse monitors – The Q37 has a wireless monitor and contact sensors.
- Long stride – The 20.5” stride is good for taller users.
- High capacity – Octanes are sturdy ellipticals. The Q37 weighs 260 pounds and has a 300-pound user capacity.
- Warranty – Octane customers get a lifetime warranty on the frame, three years on parts, and a year of labor. Expensive cross trainers like the Q37 usually have better warranties.
Overall Rating for the Octane Q37 Elliptical
Octanes are very good ellipticals overall, but the Q37 doesn’t seem worth its high price tag. It does offer superior upper body workouts, and it’s a significant upgrade over the Q35. Still, customers can get more features for less money with other brands like Precor, Yowza, and Smooth.