A Commercial Elliptical with Strength-Training Extras
Step up to luxurious workout experience! The Octane Pro 3700 elliptical trainer is favored by exclusive fitness clubs. It provides excellent cross circuit training, includes special workouts that isolate the upper body and lower body, and can be
purchased with a wireless TV receiver. This model also has an adjustable stride.
Elliptical Hits: Fantastic Features of the Octane Pro 3700 Elliptical Trainer
- Adjustable stride – A healthy stride is essential to the elliptical workout experience. This unit has 20.5” and 24” settings to accommodate people of different heights and to help people focus on different muscle groups.
- Ergonomic pedals – Octane’s pedals show off the company’s knowledge of biomechanics. The pedals are oversized and cushioned for comfort. They’re also textured to reduce slipping. Most importantly, they’re placed less than 2” apart to promote comfortable hip alignment.
- Bidirectional motion – Pedal backwards! You’ll develop your hamstrings and recruit other muscles that tend to be neglected. You can also reposition the pedals and use the Octane Pro 3700 as a leg press.
- Programs – This elliptical is loaded with 16 standard programs and three workout boosters: GluteKicker, ArmBlaster and the cross-training X-Mode. Most programs are customizable and can be used at 20 intensity levels.
- Upper body workouts – An Octane feature called Side Steps gives trainees the option of abandoning the pedals during upper-body workouts. A stationary platform attached to the machine is at just the right height for trainees to focus on the back, chest, shoulders and arms.
- CROSS CiRCUIT – CROSS CiRCUIT is a patented Octane accessory. It combines strength training and cardio. This accessory can be used by individual club members and by instructors leading group classes.
- Wireless pulse monitoring – Wireless monitoring is included and works in conjunction with heart rate controlled programs. You can also monitor your pulse via detectors on the handlebars.
- Low step-up – This trainer is close to the ground, so it’s relatively easy for people with impaired motion to access.
- Green power – Electricity bills at home or the club won’t increase with this purchase. The Pro 3700 generates its own power.
- Transferable warranty – Octane, unlike most elliptical machine manufacturers, permits the transfer of a warranty to a second buyer.
- High capacity – The maximum user weight is 400 pounds.
- Small footprint – This machine packs a lot of power into a small space. Each unit takes just 71” x 31” of floor space.
Elliptical Misses: Drawback of the Octane Pro 3700
Octane Fitness’s warranties aren’t as generous as others. You’ll get three years of parts protection and the first year of labor expenses. The frame is not covered under warranty.
Overall Rating for Octane’s Pro 3700 Elliptical Machines
Wow! When we review an Octane, other ellipticals start to look amateurish. The Pro 3700 boasts high-end components, has lots of engaging workouts, and stands out from other machines with its side platform and CROSS CiRCUIT accessory. By taking advantage of this luxury elliptical trainer at home or in a club, anybody can improve their fitness in a short period of time.