NordicTrack A.C.T. Commercial Elliptical
Along with the A.C.T. Pro Elliptical, the A.C.T. Commercial Elliptical comprises the NordicTrack Commercial Series. Some attractive features of this machine are its compactness, its adjustable stride, and built-in personal training workouts. It also stands out for its center drive design, which supports a more upright user position and lets people expend more energy during their workouts.
Elliptical Hits: Nice Features of the NordicTrack A.C.T. Commercial Elliptical
- Adjustable stride – The A.C.T. Commercial Elliptical has 18”, 20”, and 22” strides. These provide healthy ranges of motion for most adults, and the variety lets people concentrate on various lower-body muscle groups.
- Programs – These cross trainers include 20 iFit workouts, so it’s almost akin to having a personal trainer design your exercise routine. Customers can purchase additional iFit workout packages, each of which includes 8 weeks of personal training for weight loss or general wellness.
- Heart rate monitor – Grip heart rate monitors are built into the handlebars.
- Upper body workout – These machines have movable arm bars to provide upper-body exercise.
- Audio – An iPod-compatible port and premium speakers are built into the console, letting people listen to their virtual physical trainers, music files, Podcasts, and other MP3s.
Elliptical Misses: Where NordicTrack Went Wrong
- Warranty – Customers get just a one-year warranty on parts and labor. There’s a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Capacity – The manufacturer lists a 250-pound user capacity, but some customers have observed that the actual weight capacity is a bit less. Heavier customers might prefer the NordicTrack Pathfinder.
Overall Rating for the NordicTrack A.C.T. Commercial Elliptical
Thanks to its unique design and iFit personal training workouts, the A.C.T. Commercial Elliptical provides a superior in-home workout. The center drive engineering helps keep users upright, and people burn more calories when they aren’t leaning into the machine for support. The adjustable stride also makes workouts more effective since people can exercise different muscle groups. This reasonably-priced NordicTrack elliptical machine provides a nice combination of important basics and appealing extras.