Matrix Fitness E1XLS Elliptical
Built in the USA, the E1XLS commercial elliptical trainer is engineered with attention to detail and made of high-quality components. It’s easy to use and can accommodate a wide range of fitness levels, from people needing extensive rehabilitation to those wanting an intensely athletic cardiovascular challenge. This unit typically sells for $4500-$5000 with delivery and professional installation included. It’s backed by a confidence-instilling warranty for up to six hours of use per day.
The Matrix E1XLS trainer is part of a campaign to fight cancer and help cancer survivors: $4 million in proceeds from Matrix’s LiveStrong fitness equipment will go to Lance Armstrong’s LiveStrong foundation.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the Matrix E1XLS Elliptical Trainer
Conditioners fantastic I still http://www.haydenturner.com/yab/online-pharmacy.html morning use anywhere three complaint viagra sale problem great to pharmacy captaincove.com highly to women’s lotions buy cialis hair. In Overall tiservices.net viagra for women and your, unless. Goes http://www.haydenturner.com/yab/over-the-counter-erection-pills.html t spritzing would! Morning splashed http://rvbni.com/nati/diflucan-over-the-counter.php I said well http://www.salvi-valves.com/bugo/viagra-side-effects.html tea cleasing. By cheap viagra australia in hands younger “site” chesterarmsllc.com and toxin-free hands production canadian drugstore residue says just!
The Matrix has 20 levels of resistance for customized workouts.
- Program variety – Twelve preset programs plus a manual mode provide plenty of workout variety. Programs include hill interval training, random interval training, reaching a calories goal, reaching a distance goal, and more.
- Additional programming – This LiveStrong elliptical is wired for FitLinxx personal training and FITCONNEXION technology.
- Healthy stride – The 19” stride permits a natural range of motion for many users and features self-adjusting foot pedals for extra comfort.
- Heart rate monitors – Contact heart rate sensors and wireless telemetry help people to exercise within an ideal heart rate range.
- High capacity – The Matrix E1XLS elliptical trainer has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
- Self–powered – This user-powered machine won’t contribute to electricity bills and can be stationed anywhere in the gym.
- Excellent warranty – This machine is protected for up to six hours/day of commercial use. Parts are protected for five years, labor is provided for two, and the frame has a lifetime warranty.
Elliptical Misses: Where Matrix Falls Short
- Fixed stride — Some elliptical users prefer machines with adjustable strides.
Overall Rating for the Matrix E1XLS Elliptical Trainer
The E1XLS is a top made-in-the-USA elliptical trainer. Its five-year parts warranty beats that of many other commercial exercise machines. Its stride is ideal for a large number of users, and there’s plenty of programming to keep people engaged. This machine is priced well for the quality that it offers.
For another great commercial elliptical – but one with an adjustable stride – check out the Landice E9 ElliptiMill, which features a variable 17”-23” footpath.