Livestrong LS10.0E Elliptical
The LS10.0E elliptical falls between the 8.0 and the 13.0 in a Livestrong series of ellipticals. Its highlights include a 20” stride, a motorized incline, and automated journaling to track progress. This model is a significant upgrade over the LS8.0E and it’s not much different from the top-of-the-line 13.0. All machines in this series have workout fans and contact heart rate monitors.
Elliptical Hits: Nice Features of the Livestrong LS10.0E
- Long stride – All ellipticals in the Livestrong LS series have 20” strides. When combined with 20 incline levels, the LS10.0 helps tone different muscle groups in the legs while supporting a healthy range of motion.
- Ergonomic frame – Livestrong frames are Six-Star Certified for incorporating knowledge of bio-mechanics that supports natural elliptical motion.
- Heavy flywheel –The 10.0 has a relatively heavy 23-pound flywheel to provide strong resistance and smooth movement.
- Optimally spaced pedals – The pedals have virtually no space between them, and this promotes healthy hip movement.
- Hefty build – At 199 pounds, this is a stable cross trainer for users weighing up to 325 pounds.
- Adequate programming – This Livestrong elliptical trainer has 11 preset programs and 20 levels of resistance.
- Entertainment – An iPod-compatible speaker system is built into the console.
- Automated journaling — LIVETRACK technology keeps track of exercise data so that users can make short-term and long-term comparisons.
- Good warranty – Customers get lifetime protection on the machine’s frame and brake, three years on parts, and a year of labor.
Overall Rating for the Livestrong 10.0 Elliptical Trainer
This is a solid machine that combines efficient incline training with LIVETRACK Interactive Technology and iPod-compatible speakers. With its three-year warranty on parts, this machine is a pretty good deal.
The upgrade to this model is the Livestrong 13.0. It has an even heavier flywheel, one additional workout program, and enhanced pedal cushioning. It also weighs a bit more and can accommodate heavier users.