The 95xi is Life Fitness’s “green” elliptical. Since it’s user-powered, this cross trainer can be used anywhere in the home and won’t contribute to utility bills. This full-body workout machine features 30 workout programs and 25 resistance levels.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the 95xi Elliptical
- Long stride – The 20” stride is excellent for tall users.
- Excellent ergonomics – Customers rave about this machine’s smooth stride. More than other ellipticals, it replicates the feeling of walking on a treadmill but is still ultra-low-impact.
- Comfortable pedals – The 95xi has oversized and narrowly-spaced pedals to support a comfortable, natural stride.
- Heart rate monitoring – Hand grip heart rate monitors and a wireless telemetry system are included.
- Sturdiness – This heavy machine has a 350-pound user weight capacity.
- Programming – The 95xi includes impressive variety with 30 workout programs and 25 resistance levels.
Elliptical Misses: Drawbacks of the Life Fitness 95xi Elliptical
- Short warranty – This machine is remanufactured and is thus sold with just a 30-day parts warranty.
Overall Rating for Life Fitness 95xi Ellipticals
The 95xi is a remanufactured elliptical from a top brand. It boasts excellent ergonomics and offers plenty of workout variety.
The drawback of this machine is its short warranty. Although Life Fitness machines are known for their durability, customers would probably feel safer buying a machine with a longer warranty. Some options include the Life Fitness X8 and Precor ellipticals.