Landice E9 ElliptiMill
The commercial Landice E9 ElliptiMill is a high-end elliptical trainer. It’s called an “ElliptiMill” because it has the low impact and motion of an elliptical trainer but supports the upright posture used with a treadmill.
The E9 features an adjustable stride, great ergonomics, and three console options – one with a full-color display. This heavy 11-gauge steel machine is sold with a five-year warranty.
Elliptical Hits: Features of the Landice E9 Elliptical
- Higher price — Landice commercial trainers are high quality machines with long warranties. It’s no surprise that the steel E9 elliptical costs more than plastic cross trainers. Prices for the E9 vary with its three console options.
- Excellent strides –The E9 has 17” to 23” stride lengths to suit a variety of users.
- Comfortable pedals – The pedals on Landice cross trainers actually have orthopedic gel inserts, and they’re spaced just 2” apart to promote healthy movement of the hips.
- Great consoles/programs — Landice ElliptiMill consoles are stunning and provide a variety of preset and user-defined programs. With the Executive Trainer console, users get a full-color screen that simulates running through the Grand Canyon, along a shoreline, around a track, and more. The Cardio Trainer console has two colors, a track lap display, and a heart rate display. The simplest console is the Pro Trainer, which has an easy-to-use backlit LED screen.
- Resistance – Twenty resistance levels add extra variety to workouts and challenge users at a number of fitness levels.
- Upper body exercise – Upper-body workout handles help people to exercise their arms and legs at the same time, and Landice’s center-drive technology makes it easy to stay upright through a full stride.
- High capacity – The Landice E9 elliptimill has a 500-pound user capacity.
- Strong warranty – Owners of Landice’s commercial elliptical get a five-year warranty on the machine’s frame and parts, plus one year of labor.
Overall Rating for Landice Elliptical Trainers
It’s not easy to find fault with a Landice. The US-based company makes ellipticals with adjustable strides, comfortable center-drive systems, and excellent programming. Built of heavy steel, Landice cross trainers have high weight capacities and can provide a sturdy workout to virtually any user. The Landice E9 elliptical is an expensive machine, but it’s a worthy investment for commercial use.