Landice elliptical trainers or “ElliptiMills” are designed, assembled, and tested in the USA. The company has only been producing ellipticals since 2008, but it has an excellent track record in the home treadmill industry. Landice has won high praise
from trusted publications such as Consumer Guide and Runner’s World.
Brand Features of Landice Ellipticals
- Higher prices – Landice trainers are high quality machines with long warranties. They may cost several times more than a budget elliptical.
- Excellent strides – Landice ellipticals have stride lengths for just about everyone. Their commercial and residential models adjust from 17” to 23”.
- Comfortable pedals – The pedals on Landice cross trainers actually have orthopedic gel inserts. Furthermore, the pedals are spaced just 2” apart to promote healthy movement of the hips.
- Great consoles/programs — Landice consoles are stunning and provide a variety of preset and user-defined programs. With the Executive Trainer console, users get a full-color screen that simulates running through the Grand Canyon, along a shoreline, around a track, and more. The Cardio Trainer console has two colors, a track lap display, a heart rate display, and more. The simplest console is the Pro Trainer, which has an easy-to-use backlit LED screen.
- Resistance – Twenty resistance levels add extra variety to workouts and challenge users at a number of fitness levels.
- Upper body exercise – Upper-body workout handles help people to exercise their arms and legs at the same time, and Landice’s center-drive technology makes it easy to stay upright through a full stride.
- High capacity – Both the E8 and E9 have 500-pound user capacities.
- Strong warranty – Owners of Landice’s residential elliptical get a lifetime warranty on the machine’s frame and parts, and owners of the commercial Landice model get a five-year warranty. Both ellipticals include one year of labor.
Overall Rating for Landice Elliptical Trainers
It’s not easy to find fault with a Landice elliptical. They have adjustable strides, comfortable center-drive systems, and excellent programming – and being built of heavy steel, Landice cross trainers can provide a sturdy workout to virtually any user. Showing confidence in their machines’ high quality, Landice provides excellent warranties. These are expensive machines, but they are worthy investments if they fit your budget.