Kettler Verso CT307 Elliptical
The Kettler CT307 elliptical trainer is a well-engineered budget machine by Kettler International, Inc. It features a heavy flywheel, an accurate heart rate monitor, and adjustable footplates.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the Kettler CT307
- Compact size – The CT307 measures just 50.5”L x 23”W and has casters for easy transport.
- Multi-user – Up to four users can store exercise data in the console.
- Heart rate monitor – A pulse monitor is built into the handlebars. It can automatically adjust resistance to help a user exercise within a target heart rate range.
- Adjustable footplates – Adjustable foot plates promote comfort and let users position their feet differently for different types of workouts.
- Heavy flywheel – A 30.8-pound flywheel drives the CT307’s smooth, reliable motion.
- Rear drive – With a rear drive design, this machine works more efficiently than other cross trainers and is less likely to require repair.
- Good warranties – This model is sold with a lifetime warranty on the frame, a two-year warranty on other parts, and 6 months of labor.
Elliptical Misses of the Kettler CT307
- Programs – This machine includes only 8 workout programs to accompany its 16 resistance levels. This is on the lower end and might not provide enough variety for some users.
Overall Rating for Kettler CT307 Ellipticals
Although it’s a budget machine, Kettler’s CT307 elliptical is built of high-quality components such as heavy steel and sealed ball bearings. Unlike some plastic ellipticals, it’s designed to endure. This model doesn’t include extras such as an MP3 dock and speakers, but it beats other budget models by providing the best of the basics.