Kettler Syncross V3 Elliptical
The Syncross V3 is a premium cross trainer by Kettler, a German manufacturer that’s known for top-notch engineering. Customers get excellent ergonomics, high-quality electronics, and an extraordinary number of built-in workout programs. The Kettler Syncross V3 also boasts an incline and a 14”-22” adjustable stride.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the Syncross V3
- Heavy flywheel – The flywheel serves as an elliptical trainer’s drive, and heavier flywheels provide smoother motion and better resistance. Whereas some budget elliptical trainers have just 14-pound flywheels, the Syncross V3 has a remarkably powerful 97-pound drive.
- High capacity – The user weight capacity is 400 pounds.
- Resistance – This cross trainer has an amazing 115 resistance levels. Regardless of price, most other ellipticals only have 16-20 resistance levels.
- Heart rate monitor – A wireless Polar heart rate transmitter and grip sensors are included.
- Adjustable stride – The generous 14”-22” stride has two benefits. First, the machine can be used by a teenager or adult of just about any size, so it’s ideal for a couple or family. Second, by setting different stride lengths, users can focus on various lower body muscle groups.
- Programs – This machine has an amazing number of programs: 85 are built in, and owners can load additional exercise routines onto the machine via its USB port.
- Incline – This elliptical not only has 10 incline levels, but also 10 decline levels. These contribute to workout variety and help people burn calories more quickly.
- Narrow pedal spacing – The pedals are spaced just 2” apart to put even less stress on hip and leg joints.
- Good warranty package – This unit is sold with a lifetime warranty on the frame, a three-year warranty on other parts, and 2 years of labor.
Elliptical Miss: Drawback of the Kettler Syncross V3
- Size — This gym-quality machine is too large for some homes. Its footprint is approximately 95”x69”.
Overall Rating for Kettler Syncross V3 Ellipticals
The only reason not to get a Syncross V3 is its high price. If you can afford the high MSRP – or can find a discounted Syncross – then we say to go for it! You’ll get an extra-smooth ride, excellent program variety, and the option to train more muscle groups than you could with most other elliptical trainers. The Syncross V3 is among the best elliptical trainers available.