Kettler Syncross V2 Elliptical
The Syncross V2 is a premium cross trainer by Kettler. It’s a step below the top-of-the-line V3, but nonetheless it’s a fantastic elliptical machine. Customers get excellent ergonomics, high-quality electronics, and 32 built-in workout programs. Like the Syncross V3, the V2 also boasts an incline/decline and a 14”-22” adjustable stride.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the Kettler Syncross V2
- Programs – This machine has 32 built-in programs. Owners can download additional exercise routines and load them onto the machine via its USB port.
- Resistance – This cross trainer has an amazing 116 resistance levels. Most other ellipticals only have 16-20 resistance levels.
- Adjustable stride – The generous 14”-22” stride has two benefits. First, the machine can be used by a teenager or adult of just about any size, so it’s ideal for a couple or family. Second, by setting different stride lengths, users can focus on various lower body muscle groups.
- Incline – This elliptical not only has 10 incline levels, but also 10 decline levels. These contribute to workout variety and help people burn calories more quickly.
- Heavy flywheel – The Syncross V2 beats most of the competition with its heavy 55-pound drive.
- Heart rate monitor – A wireless Polar heart rate transmitter and grip sensors are included.
- Narrow pedal spacing – The pedals are spaced just 2” apart to put even less stress on hip and leg joints.
- High capacity – The user weight capacity is 400 pounds.
- Good warranty package – This unit is sold with a lifetime warranty on the frame, a two-year warranty on other parts, and 2 years of labor.
Elliptical Miss: Drawback of the Kettler Syncross V2
- Size — This gym-quality machine is too large for some homes. Its footprint is approximately 95”x69”.
Overall Rating for Kettler Syncross V2 Ellipticals
The Kettler Syncross V2 is an excellent machine that’s normally sold at a moderately high price. If you can afford a Syncross, then go for it! You’ll love the program variety, adjustable stride, and smooth ride on this good-looking, durable cross trainer.