Kettler HKS EXT7 Light Commercial Elliptical
The Kettler EXT7 elliptical trainer is a well-engineered, upper-end fitness machine by Kettler International, Inc. It features a heavy flywheel, a roomy stride, and an impressive number of workout programs.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the Kettler EXT7
- Long stride – The 19” stride is excellent for most average and taller users.
- Compact size – The EXT7 measures 55”L x 21”W. It has casters for easy transport.
- Plenty of programs – With 48 fitness programs, users can choose from a wide variety of fat-burning and fitness workouts. Additional programs are available for downloading; they can be transferred via a USB port.
- Excellent ergonomics – In addition to offering a long stride, the Kettler EXT7 elliptical is especially designed to guide an ideal elliptical motion with ultra-low impact.
- Heart rate monitor – The user’s pulse can be monitored with a wireless device or hand pulse sensors.
- Heavy flywheel – A 50-pound flywheel drives this cross trainer’s smooth, reliable motion.
- Rear drive – With a rear drive design, the EXT7 works more efficiently than other cross trainers and is less likely to require repair.
- Good warranties – This model is sold with a lifetime warranty on the frame, a two-year warranty on other parts, and a year of labor.
Overall Rating for Kettler EXT7 Ellipticals
Kettler’s EXT7 elliptical is built of high-quality components such as heavy steel and frictionless electromagnetics. Unlike some plastic ellipticals, it’s designed to endure. This model includes more built-in programs than any elliptical we’ve seen, and dozens of additional programs can be installed. A slightly longer labor and parts warranty would be nice, but people can buy this machine with confidence.