The Satura P features Kettler’s world-class engineering. This stylish fitness machine offers an exceptionally heavy flywheel, a 19” stride, and an excellent elliptical motion. It sells for about $2400 online.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the Satura P Cross Trainer
- Heavy flywheel – The Satura P is equipped with an impressive 45-pound flywheel, which far outweighs the drives of most of its competition. This supports very smooth, natural, and low-impact movement.
- Target light – A colored light helps people maintain a healthy workout pace.
- High capacity – The user weight capacity is about 330 pounds.
- Heart rate monitor – Pulse grip and ear clip monitors are included. They can be used interactively with heart rate control programs included on the console.
- Good warranty package – This unit is sold with a lifetime warranty on the frame, a three-year warranty on other parts, and a year of labor.
Elliptical Misses: Drawbacks of the Kettler Satura P
- Workout variety – This unit includes just 8 preset programs and 15 resistance levels.
Overall Rating for Kettler Satura P Ellipticals
The Satura P is a very well-constructed machine. It has a heavy flywheel, a steel frame, sealed ball bearings, and other elements of a durable elliptical trainer – and unlike some other Kettlers, it has a decent stride length. That said, it lacks other features that are becoming common in home elliptical trainers, such as an adjustable stride, audio, and an incline. People might also be disappointed by the low number of programs and resistance levels. Thus, some would prefer feature-rich ellipticals from other brands such as Precor, Schwinn, and Smooth Fitness.