Highlights of the EX68 include exclusive SixStar Certification for ergonomics, 20 resistance levels, and a 20” stride.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get with the Horizon EX68 Cross Trainer
- Healthy stride – The machine’s 20” stride lets even tall users exercise with a full range of motion. Additionally, a “ZeroGap” system keeps pedals close together for healthy hip movement.
- Upper body exercise – The machine’s handlebars move to help provide a full-body workout.
- Adequate programming – Eleven programs and an Advanced Goal Center help exercisers reach new heights of fitness. Twenty resistance levels offer plenty of possibilities, and a workout fan helps out with user endurance.
- MP3 sound system – Integrated speakers accept input from the user’s MP3 player. The EX68 also has a headphone outlet.
- Good warranty – The Horizon EX68 is sold with a lifetime warranty on the frame and brake plus a year of coverage for other parts and labor.
Overall Rating for the Horizon EX68 Elliptical
This model is the first in its series to offer experienced athletes a serious cardiovascular challenge. It has a heavier flywheel than its predecessors, 20 resistance levels, and a long stride. The Horizon EX68 is a good contender for membership in any home gym.