The EX67 is an affordable middle-quality trainer from Horizon Fitness. It falls into the brand’s EX57 – EX79 elliptical lineup. Key features are its adjustable 18” stride with pivoting pedals, 13 program options, and an MP3 sound system.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get with the Horizon EX67 Cross Trainer
- Healthy stride – The machine’s 18” stride can be adjusted to fit three elliptical patterns. Additionally, the footplates pivot with the user’s natural body movement to reduce fatigue.
- Upper body exercise – The machine’s handlebars move to help provide a full-body workout.
- Adequate programming – The Horizon EX67 has 10 resistance levels and 13 workout programs. While twenty resistance levels are standard for the industry, this machine does offer more workout variety than the EX57 and EX58.
- MP3 sound system – Integrated speakers accept input from the user’s MP3 player.
- Good warranty – The Horizon EX67 is sold with a lifetime warranty on the frame and brake plus a year of coverage for other parts and labor. This is a pretty good warranty considering the machine’s relatively low cost.
Overall Rating for the Horizon EX67 Elliptical
This model provides more variety than its Horizon predecessors by offering three elliptical motions and four more programs than the basic EX57. Still, it’s mid-grade. The next step up, the Horizon EX68, is certified for its smooth ergonomics. Additionally, a top trainer in this series, the EX77, has 16 resistance levels and adds an adjustable 18”-19” stride plus incline training.