HealthRider H70e Elliptical
The H70e is HealthRider’s entry-level elliptical trainer. This stable machine is suitable for a few weekly workouts, but it’s not designed for heavy daily use.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get
The HealthRider H70e elliptical scores well on the basics listed below.
- Shorter stride –The 18” stride length lets shorter users exercise without feeling overwhelmed by the machine. However, the stride length isn’t suitable for taller users.
- Upper body exercise – The machine’s upper body workout arms give users the option of exercising their arms and legs simultaneously.
- Workout programs – The H70e includes eight personal trainer programs and two heart rate workouts.
- User capacity – The elliptical’s 300-pound capacity can accommodate most users.
Elliptical Errors: What’s Missing
- Few bells and whistles – For the price of a HealthRider H70e, it’s possible to find a machine with additional features such as an incline and speakers.
- Short warranty – Many HealthRiders are sold with standard warranties of just 30 to 90 days. Optional 1, 2, and 3-year warranty packages are sold separately.
- Silence – The H70e is advertised as a quiet machine, but customers beg to differ.
Overall Rating for the HealthRider H70e Elliptical
Is the H70e right for you? If 18” fits your range of motion – and you don’t mind a bit of clatter – the HealthRider H70e might be a fine investment. However, it would probably be worthwhile to consider the H90e, which is HealthRider’s next step up, or ellipticals by similarly-priced brands such as Schwinn and Sole.