Diamondback 910Er Rear Drive Elliptical Review
Click here for a Special Offer on the Diamondback 910Er Rear Drive Elliptical
Diamondback offers two versions of its 910 elliptical trainer: the 910Ef, which has a front drive, and the more space-conscious 910Er with a rear drive. Both units have 21” strides and a docking station for first and second generation iPads. Other highlights are 35 preset workouts, wireless heart rate monitoring, and adjustable pedal width.
Both versions of the Diamondback 910 retail for $1799. We’d like to see a more generous warranty, but in general we’re wowed by the quality and features of this collection.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the Diamondback 910Er Elliptical Trainer
- 21” stride – A natural elliptical footpath is the foundation of any great elliptical trainer. The 21” path on the 910Er lets adults of most heights take natural strides with minimal impact upon sensitive joints in the ankles, knees and hips.
- Upper body exercise – This fitness machine is a true cross trainer. Movable handlebars let you get a total body workout.
- Excellent program variety – You’ll love the variety of 35 workout modes! Manual, target heart rate, rolling hills, and interval training are some of the many options. There are 32 resistance levels.
- Wireless heart rate monitor – A Polar wireless heart rate monitoring system is included.
- Adjustable pedals – The best elliptical trainers have very narrow pedal spacing, which promotes proper hip alignment during exercise. The Diamondback 910Er’s pedals can be adjusted from 2” to 3.5” for a custom fit.
- Entertainment – A USB port, iPad holder, headphones and speakers make it easy to enjoy your music and us your computer during exercise.
- SmartFan – The built-in fan has adjustable speed to help regulate your temperature during exercise.
Elliptical Misses – What Not To Write Home About
- Warranty – Diamondback sells its 910 ellipticals with a “lifetime warranty” on the frame, which actually means five years. You’ll get three years of coverage on parts and electronics. Wear parts” have a short 90-day warranty. You won’t be charged for labor needed during the first year of ownership, but certified technicians might not be available in your area. “
Overall Rating for the Diamondback 910Er Elliptical Trainer
We’ve seen better warranties, but we’re nonetheless fans of Diamondback’s 910Er elliptical trainer. This sturdy 218-pound machine can accommodate up to 325 pounds.
It has great ergonomics, lots of programming, and iPhone/iPad integration to help exercise sessions fly by. Check it out!Click Here for Lowest Price