DiamondBack 910Ef Front Drive Elliptical – 21” Stride & iPad Compatibility
and No Tax in continental, US!!
Get lost in your iPad or Kindle as you exercise! With the high quality Diamondback 910Ef elliptical trainer, you can attach your entertainment device to the console and stream music through the integrated speakers. You’ll also get a bright LED for workout data, 35 preset workouts, wireless telemetry and a 21” elliptical path with adjustable pedals.
A typical dealer’s price for this unit is $1799. If it had a more generous warranty, we’d give a full five stars. Read on for the review!
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the Diamondback 910Ef Elliptical Trainer
- Long stride – Like the other Diamondbacks in this series, the 910Ef elliptical has a long 21” stride. This path length lets adults of most heights take a natural stride while creating minimal impact upon sensitive ankles, knees and hips.
- Upper body exercise – Movable handlebars let you exercise arms and legs at the same time for faster calorie burn and overall body toning.
- Excellent program variety – This elliptical machine’s 35 program modes include manual, target heart rate, rolling hills, interval training and other options. With 32 resistance levels, the 910Ef is designed for beginners through advanced cardio trainers.
- Wireless heart rate monitor – A high-end wireless heart rate monitoring system is included with purchase. If you use the monitor to exercise within your target heart rate zone, you’ll help maximize your workout efficiency. Several built-in workouts are specially integrated with the heart rate monitor.
- Adjustable pedals – The Q factor, or the space between pedals, is a key to comfort on an elliptical trainer. The Diamondback 910Ef’s pedals can be adjusted from 2” to 3.5” for a custom fit.
- Entertainment – The USB port and device holder makes it easy to access your music and computer/phone apps during workouts.
- SmartFan – An adjustable fan will help you stay cool and have longer workouts.
Elliptical Misses – What Not To Write Home About
- Warranty – Diamondback sells the 910Ef with a “lifetime warranty” on the frame, which actually means five years. You’ll get three years of coverage on parts and electronics, and you won’t be charged for labor needed during the first year of ownership. “Wear parts” have a short 90-day warranty.
Overall Rating for the Diamondback 910Ef Elliptical Trainer
We’re big fans of Diamondback’s 910Ef. It loses a point in our elliptical machine review because of its warranty, but we expect that most people would get several years of workouts before the machine posed a problem. It weighs just over 200 pounds and officially has a 325-pound capacity. The combination of a sturdy steel frame, great ergonomics, ample programming and iPhone/iPad integration make this a highly recommended elliptical trainer.