DiamondBack 510Er Rear Drive Elliptical with 19″ Stride
The durable Diamondback 510Er Elliptical is best for average-height exercisers who weigh up to 300 pounds. It has a 19” stride and features a rear drive design for space efficiency.
Extras on this basic but durable machine include a workout fan, an MP3 player, and a magazine rack. It typically sells for about $1295 online with delivery included in the sale price.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of the Diamondback 510Er Elliptical Trainer
- Long stride – The Diamondback 510Er has a 19” stride that supports a good range of motion for shorter and average-height users.
- Good program variety – This machine’s 20 programs include target heart rate workouts, hill workouts, interval training, manual mode, and a variety of other options. There are 16 resistance levels.
- Upper body exercise – Movable handlebars give users the option of exercising their arms and legs at the same time.
- Heart rate monitor – A grip pulse cardio monitor is standard.
- Fan – A three-speed fan helps trainees stay cool.
- Reasonable size – The 510Er’s footprint measures 72″L x 21″W. It won’t take up too much space in most home gyms, yet it’s large enough to remain stable during workouts. It weighs 190 pounds.
- OK warranty – Diamondback sells the 510Er with a lifetime warranty on the frame, three years on parts and electronics, and a year of labor. There is just a 90-day warranty on wear parts.
Overall Rating for the Diamondback 510Er Elliptical Trainer
Diamondback’s 510Er is an impressive fitness machine for its price category. It features a durable steel frame, varied programming, a relatively long stride, and a high weight capacity. This unit is recommended to customers who want a durable, quality product but also want to watch expenses. Those interested in spending a bit more might prefer Diamondback’s 910Er, which is an outstanding value, or the 1260Ef.