Confidence Fitness is a minor player in the elliptical trainer industry. Their ellipticals and similar products are very lightweight. This means that they’re intended for light workouts and smaller trainees.
Here are two products you’ll see online:
- The Two-in-One by Confidence is a hybrid bike and standing elliptical trainer that gets good reviews by people needing light rehab. Customers who understand that they’re getting a cheap product tend to be satisfied, if they can accomplish assembly!
- The Confidence Fitness Elliptical Trainer is one of the most inexpensive cross trainers on the market. It has moving handlebars but the ergonomics are very poor. This machine has manually adjustable resistance and only weighs 60 pounds. It’s reportedly easy to assemble.
You might like to keep a Confidence Fitness product around for rainy days, but we advise against choosing one of their elliptical trainers as the center piece of your fitness regime.
The Confidence Fitness 2-in-1 Trainer is a very basic elliptical/bike combination for beginners on a budget. It sells online for less than $150.
Elliptical Hits of the Confidence 2-in-1 Elliptical Trainer
- Full–body workout – The moving handlebars provide upper-body exercise that tones the arms, shoulders, and back. They can also be locked in place.
- Dual action – This machine can help save space in a home gym by functioning as both an elliptical machine and a bike.
- Adjustable seat – The bicycle seat adjusts to fit users of different heights.
- Adjustable resistance – A tension knob lets users control the machine’s resistance.
Elliptical Misses of the Confidence 2-in-1 Cross Trainer
- No preset programs – This trainer can only be used in manual mode. Users get feedback about time, speed, distance, and calories but do not get engaging workouts. Other machines simulate different terrains, include built-in programs, feature virtual cross training with audio, and let users save personalized workouts.
- Just the basics – As a discount elliptical trainer, this unit doesn’t feature the specialized ergonomics or extra features of more expensive machines. It has a very short stride that some users experience as too steep.
- No warranty – These machines do not have warranties. However, most vendors accept returns within 30 days.
Overall Rating for the Confidence 2-in-1 Trainer
This oddly inexpensive elliptical machine gets much better customer reviews than do machines that cost $100 or $200 more. At the same time, elliptical machines in the sub-$700 category are qualitatively different from the more expensive options. More expensive machines pay off in the long run through their combination of durability, built-in training programs, and superior ergonomics. That said, the Confidence 2-in-1 is pretty good for a very low-cost home trainer.