Bremshey Sport Explorer
The Explorer elliptical is the top cross trainer offered by Bremshey Sport, a German-owned fitness brand that was launched in 1973. This front drive machine has a 19” stride. It supports 22 programs and provides advanced feedback about each exercise session with its ergometer. The machine operates quietly, has transport wheels, and features an attractive color LCD monitor.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get with Bremshey’s Explorer Cross Trainer
- Compact size – The Bremshey Sport Explorer has a small footprint and includes transport wheels.
- Easy assembly – While some cross trainers require hours of in-home assembly, Bremshey ellipticals are nearly ready to use upon delivery.
- Program variety – A body fat measurer, twelve preset workout programs, four user-designed programs, and additional options provide a total of 22 functions.
- Heart rate monitor – An optional wireless heart rate monitor can be integrated with heart rate workout programs.
- Quiet operation – The electromagnetic brake is more durable than mechanical brakes and operates quietly.
- User capacity – This 168-pound machine has a user weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Warranty – Bremshey Sport ellipticals sold in North America after 2009 have five-year warranties on all parts. At least one year of labor is included.
Overall Rating for Bremshey Sport Explorer Ellipticals
Of all the Bremshey elliptical trainers, the Explorer offers the best features and the best value. Some exercisers want the entertainment options available with Smooth ellipticals and others manufactured by ICON fitness – but a wireless heart rate monitor, BMI calculator, and ergometer help make the Bremshey Explorer elliptical a serious workout machine.