Bremshey Sport Control
Bremshey Sport, a German brand, includes elliptical trainers, treadmills, and other fitness equipment manufactured in China. Newer versions of the Bremshey Control elliptical feature a color LCD display, 18 workout programs, and an ergonometer that provides advanced feedback about workout performance. Like other Bremshey ellipticals, the Control features a fold-away design and has wheels for easy transport.
Elliptical Hits: What You Get with the Bremshey Control Elliptical Trainer
- Compact size – The Bremshey Sport Control has a small footprint and is designed for easy portability. It weighs 121 pounds.
- Easy assembly – While some cross trainers require hours of in-home assembly, Bremsheys are nearly ready to use upon delivery.
- Program variety – With 18 programs and 16 resistance levels, this machine provides good variety for beginning to mid-level exercisers.
- Choice of drive – The Control elliptical is manufactured with front drive and rear drive designs.
- Heart rate monitor – The Control is sold with a grip pulse heart monitor.
- Quiet operation – The electronically adjustable magnetic brake promotes quiet operation.
- User weight capacity – 297 pounds
- Average warranty – Bremshey ellipticals sold in North America after 2009 have five-year warranties on all parts. At least one year of labor is included.
Elliptical Misses of the Bremshey Control
- Very basic – Many brands offer elliptical trainers at similar price points but include more enticing features such as variable strides, virtual personal training, and iPod ports.
Overall Rating for Bremshey Sport Control Ellipticals
This machine offers good program variety, but nothing like the possibilities available with Smooth ellipticals and others equipped with iFit. A number of similarly-priced competitors, such as ellipticals by Smooth and Schwinn, offer more varied programming and better overall value.